For over 30 years, the members of Hope Center Church have aggressively immersed themselves in various avenues of ministry to the homeless, the poor, widows, prisoners, orphans, and shut-ins, addressing both physical and spiritual needs. We have been involved in chaplaincy work and disaster relief, worked with city and state officials, supported our military and been committed to minister to our community in whatever fashion we can. From the inception of the church, we have valued children and youth, deeply investing ourselves and our finances to improve their lives throughout the community.
But, we know there is much more that can be done! Because of our more recent growth in numbers and in ministry outreach, we have reached our maximum campus capacity. By expanding our facilities and building a new sanctuary, we will be able to do even more. Your partnership will allow us to bring in more children, to minister to more young people, and to reach further into our community than ever before.
In the past four years:
• Our congregation tripled in size.
• A $1.2 million dollar debt was paid off.
• We complete removed the church mortgage debt.
• Over $600,000 in capital improvements were made to the current facilities, remodeling the main areas of the building, including both Children’s and Youth Wings.
• We produced a professional Choir CD.
• All new musical instruments, IT & AV equipment, including computers, new software, etc., were purchased.
• All improvements & purchases made on a cash basis!
• Five new full-time staff members have been hired.
Covenant Partnership Levels
Platinum: $5,000 & above
Gold: $1,000 to $4,999
Silver: $500 to $999
Bronze: $250 to 499
Download the Friends of Hope Brochure